Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm ashamed!

When I started this blog, I thought I would write more often than I do. My idea was to do some kind of a diary, or something like that. But then I decided than unless I had something interesting to say, then why write?
So, in retrospect, the last 3 weeks have been pretty normal and not too exciting! I mean, I have fun with my sweety, I do whatever I have to do, I've watched more TV than usual, and today that the day is finally sunny and beautiful, here I am writing on the computer instead of biking around!
I haven't even felt like downloading the pictures I took on vacation. I don't know if I can actually call this some sort of depression, but could it be? Is not that I'm not active, but I'm just not motivated enough!
There are few projects that I have in mind right now, I'm also waiting for the visit of a very good friend at the begining of next month. But it bugs me that my concentration doesn't lasts as long as it used to be!
And I find many things boring!
Well, I'm giving myself the chance to step up to the plate and be more active and motivated... starting monday! LOL!
I think I better go and enjoy the sun for a bit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've just read your post. I think that the reason you feel like not doing much of anything, feeling down or not motivated enough is due to your hormonal cycle. I feel we girls are ruled by them! Or it could just be your periods. Soon you will feel like getting on top of your pending works... Be it in your job, writing a blog or even uploading your recent pictures. Good luck!

Sally said...

You might be right... thanks for your visit!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog postings very much!

Anonymous said...

omg my life can't possibly be more exciting then yours, at least you go out and do all sorts of stuff

(though now after my vacation I'll be blogging for days about it)

subscribe to news feeds girl... there's always a dumb item you can laugh about and share (or also some of the more serious ones..) that is what I usually do when I don't have a thing to say and yet want to post a blog