Thursday, September 20, 2007

Turn on your gaydars and tell me what you think!

Ok, there I was flipping channels and I found a game of the Women's World Cup. It was Germany against Argentina I think. Germany won by a huge margin, something like 11-0. Anyway, they showed for a couple of seconds the trainer of the German Team, Silvia Neid. I never saw her before, and for what I saw I was curious... just because she looked like the type of women I'm usually attracted to. So, I went into the FIFA website and found a couple of pictures of her.
On this one, she looks like a nice person,I find her very attractive, a little too wrinkled for her age maybe, but she looks nice. But then I saw a couple of more pictures and really got me thinking that Silvia might be a lesbian. I mean, what are the chances of that happening??? like 100%??
Am I too predisposed to think that women that are into sports and are coaches of a soccer team, are usually lesbians?





I have to explain, my "gaydar" is pretty good; very seldom I make mistakes when confronted with someone face to face. Sometimes on pictures I get the vibe too, and on these pictures, well... you tell me! What do you think?
Is Silvia a lesbian? Is she out? Am I wrong? Of course all your comments are welcome, and if you have any inside information please share it! I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about this.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it the hair? or the jacket? or maybe the pose? I get a vibe too but she could just to european? *confused*

R said...

I'll defer to your gaydar.

Anonymous said...

i think she's not...
algo me pasa cuando veo tu blog en ingles, quiero hablar en ingles.
espero encontrarte en el MSN un dia de estos =))

danzer1986 said...

yep she certainly look the type.. interesting blog.. stop by me soon

Anonymous said...

I thought I've read somewhere that Silvia Neid's married. Not sure though. And doesn't she look a tiny wee bit like Patricia Cornwell?

Anonymous said...

Girls, she is. And half of the German team as well!

Sally said...

Anonymous!
Please do tell! Do you have any proof? I think I don't really need proof because my gaydar is really aware of her every time I see her! Specially after they won the World Cup.

Rita said...

Oh yeah....lesbian she is!

jenn said...


JENN
suis de France gay super football féminin super Silvia merci et bien mériter laisser vivre les gens gay comme ils veulent bravo les filles et son entraineuse j'aimerais pouvoir leur montrer ma solidarité envers elles