Thursday, October 11, 2007

And then there's music!



So there I was happy as a clam, taking pictures with my new camera, and discovering new things to do with it. (Why are clams happy I don't know yet). Then I got disappointing news that actually got me depressed. I felt bad, low, didn't feel like going out and taking more pictures. My girlfriend came to cheer me up. It worked for a while and then I was low again.
There's nothing I can do about the news, even though it was something I expected.
So today I decided to take action against depression and got myself imersed in another world: I put on the headphones to listen to music. I've been listening to everything! From Joni Mitchel to Shakira, to classical music and Christmas songs. Yes, it was the "party shuffle" on the iTunes doing its job of really mixing things up.
To make a long story short, music is definitely the language that speaks better to emotions. At least for me.
And now I feel so much better. Only one thing, I just broke my laptop!!! The screen was not going back enough so I pushed and some piece of plastic jumped out of it!!!. Apparently that's the only thing and it will not be a problem. At least I hope so! Well, here's the damage to my computer.


I'm like a kid with a new toy with my new camera! I find technology fascinating. Oh, by the way, when using your digital camera to take "panoramic" pictures, just make sure there is nothing moving around, or you'll end up with a phantom!

3 comments:

R said...

hurray, a new post. glad the music helped.

Gielen said...

HiyA!Glad to see a new post...Music is definately the best thing ever! :0) Very nice pictures, what camera did you get? is it a digital camera that takes panoramic views? I used to love taking panoramics with my old film camera...my digi one doesnt. Which one is this one? If you dont mind me asking...

Kathryn said...

I don't think clams really are happy, how could they be? New cameras are oh so much fun, as are new laptops! Hope you're depression lifts soon.