Sunday, October 14, 2007

Out with the bike...

Today I took advantage of a wonderful day and went out with the bike. I wanted to check out the Open Air Exhibit of Botero in Berlin. Interesting and very crowded. It was a little cold, but there were no clouds in the sky and it was so nice. My depression is still there, like in the back burner, but I'm getting over it little by little.
Here are some pictures I took today with my new camera. By the way, my camera is a Kodak Easyshare Z1275. It is great! And yes, I can take panoramic pictures with it. I'm still experimenting and trying things every day, but so far I must say it was a pretty good investment. Most of the pictures are from very typical Berlin sites.
The Brandenburg Gate.

The Siegessäule

Berlin's Cathedral

Checkpoint Charlie. This was the entrance control for the American sector when Berlin was divided by the wall.










The Television Tower

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you call yourself a journalist-your blogs are boring as hell-no imagination at all. Consider a new career Germany.

Sally said...

Well, anonymous... since you can't even give your name, I really have to consider your opinion... NOT! But Thanks for visiting!

Robert said...

I love your photography. Have you considered opening a Flickr photo blog?

Sally said...

Hi Robert!
No, actually I haven't thought of it, simply because I didn't have a digital camera before and didn't even thoing of it. But thanks for the idea. I'll check it out. And thanks for the visit!