Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Frequent Flyer

I think that the frequent flyer programs should not be limited to just the airline or group of airlines that one uses. There should be a program where all the miles YOU did, was what counted, as a general thing for ALL the airlines! I came back from New York, which was in itself a crazy trip, and 2 days later went to Spain. Just got back few hours ago. I see the mess in my house, and all the things I have to do, and I feel like this is way too fast!
I wish there was a better way to do things. But there isn't. Little by little I'll deal with everything I have to do. Right now, I'm going out to have dinner with my Girlfriend... we never celebrate Valentine's Day, but we might as well start tonight.
I need the help of a genie so I can do everything I need to do in the very short time I have to do it. I'm leaving on the 5th of March to New York. If you have Aladdin's number, please post it! Thank you.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Happy VD day... :-)

mzsalty said...

1-800-RUB- LAMP..... try that number and see if it works... let me know cuz I sure can use your genie also!!

Have a great Valentines Day my friend!

drowning pisces said...

Gosh! Things are moving! I don't envy you your list of things to do. But I do wish you the best, and that things go smoothly! BTW... I totally agree with your perspective on frequent flyer miles..I'm finding myself in a new chapter of life that will, temporarily at least, have me flying quite frequently... but it's always a gamble as to who will have the cheapest fares... argh!

Chantal said...

wow, I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.