Wednesday, September 3, 2008

long time...





I've been taking a vacation from writing here, more than anything, because I don't have the inspiration to do so. Sometimes it is harder to concentrate when there are so any things in my head claiming for attention.
What have I been doing? Many things!
I did some dog sitting, took pictures, had friends visiting over, and took my time to watch lots of films and TV shows that I haven't seen in a while. Basically I was getting up to date with some things I abandoned. Now is the blogs turn!

I want to share with you a couple of pictures I took this summer.



3 comments:

Rita said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

is the marilyn monroe picture some kinda joke ? :D

Sally said...

Rita: Thank you so much!

Natshiz: The picture is from an actual "picture" that is at the "Trailer Park Lounge" restaurant in NYC. I went there and I liked that picture. It is a very interesting place and their hamburgers are amazing.