Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sarah Palin is like a bad date!

When I saw Sarah Palin for the first time, few weeks ago on TV after McCain chose her as his running mate, I thought: Wow, now she is a MILF! A hot momma that can stand her own! I was totally into her! I even liked her speech at the Convention. But then I started listening closer, her interviews, her very few comments... she totally reminded me of a terrible date I had once. She is attractive, looks nice, but she can't talk without being totally scary! I'm enjoying very much the comedic inspiration that she is giving to the people at Saturday Night Live. I've laughed until I cried with TIna Fey impersonating her.
I'm not very much into politics, and I don't think I'm really capable of writing about it. I got pretty much disengaged when Hillary got out of the race. I don't like Obama at all. But after hearing Sarah Palin talk, I will be voting against the McCain/Palin ticket. I'm a democrat but I don't like the ticket. I have been thinking about not voting... I still have to decide.

2 comments:

mzsalty said...

My Dear Friend! So good to see you back here and blogging! I truely have missed you and your insights.... This countery is in so much trouble and we don't seem to acknowledge what it is going to take to straighten us out.... what happened to helping "us".... we are so open to helping others while people in our own country can get no help... we have lost our way! We need someone in the Whitehouse that can shake things up.... and I am not sure either canidate can do it. What I do know is, that we can not risk another 4 years with a Republican in office.... one with Palin in it! Though I strongly believe Obama is lacking in experience, I would rather have him TRY than have McCain. Unfortunatly I live in a Republican state so I feel that my vote has no voice. But I will go and cast it.

roguebabe7 said...

I agree that Obama may be lacking, but I think he could, if elected bring in some advisors that would make up for that lack of knowledge. I've heard around the internet that if elected he would bring in Hilary as Secretary of State. Even if that rumor isn't true, at least Obama wouldn't bring in the same old, tired Republican cronies as his advisors.

Yesterday I came across a Sarah Silverman video asking to people to help with the Florida vote to visit their Grandparents and convince them to vote Obama. Some of the video could be offensive to some, but that's always been her humor.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/dafdd1aa7b

I also checked out the website she referred to, be sure to check out the talking points.

www.thegreatschlep.com