Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What is it about WOMEN??


Please, lets observe for a moment. There is something very special about the women in the picture.
What is it?
Is it their eyes? Their lips? Their hair? Their soft skin? Perhaps their smile? What is it that makes them beautiful, interesting, sexy?
There are a million things I like about women! If I make a review of all the women I've been attracted to my whole life, and the women that I've been involved with, I have to come to the same conclusion every time. They all have in common that they are smart women. Some much more than others! But that was basically what attracted me to them.
To me that's the sexiest part of a woman: her brain! Of course I love to look at a beautiful face, but just looking when there's nothing more, gets boring after a while.
These few women I chose, were part of the Hot 100 women from AfterEllen.com. For the regular straight man, maybe many of these women are not even desirable! But I don't really care about that!
I think every woman has something special, not only these women in the pictures. I'm talking about every woman I know. They are all a combination of beauty, intelligence, determination and strength. They are the pillars of the Earth, the softness of the clouds, the strength of the sea, the freedom of the birds, the love of mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, lovers, partners.
To all the women I know, and all the women that have been in my life at one point or another, I dedicate this post. Specially to you, my dearest...

7 comments:

mimi ka. said...

You can make a list of it.. there's just too many things about a women! I also saw you other version of lesbiana sin fronteras... but i rather leave a comment here!

Sally said...

Mimi ka.
Thank you so much for your visit. You are right. The list could be endless... but time is not enough sometimes!

Dawn said...

Very good list! -- except for one glaring omission -- Cate Blanchett! :)

Sally said...

Dawn:
Cate Blanchet is one of my favorite actresses, and I think she is hot, but for some reason, she is never on my personal list. I don't know why... maybe I just can't remember when thinking of hot women! LOL! Thanks for your visit.

dawn said...

Yeah that's what thinking about hot women can do to your head, hehe :)

Cate Blanchett as well as Maggie Cheung are in my list of thesbian Goddesses, for worshipping :)

And I agree with you -- brainy women exude a distinct kind of charm.

Kerubina@exilio said...

100% agree with you post. And when I look back at my past (and present) relationships I always smile and think they all are so smart women!
Smart women are hot.
Ah también hablo Español; ahora si que empate: yo soy una mexicana en usa.
Kerubina

Anonymous said...

I read one of your comments on After Ellen.com....I certainly didn't find you intelligent like the women you admire since the only thing you said was, "There are more important things in life!" "Crazy People". That was most profound.