Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Right across the street


From my window I can see them. They are my friendly gay couple that doesn't watch TV too often, have candle light dinners with friends and now have this person visiting their place... I don't know them. I know they are gay because in the summer they have a rainbow flag on the balcony. They are two middle age guys that sit out and read, decorate their balcony and are rather social. I don't think I could recognize them if I see them on the street. I guess they don't have a pet, and they work long hours. They are almost never home during the day. I see them through my window, but I haven't seen them looking at me. I am of course the curious neighbor!

This is the building where they live. Every place a different story! I have binoculars... I've seen many interesting things, sometimes more interesting than others. I saw a whole pregnancy, a couple of move out and move in, and now I have a camera! Sometimes I shock myself! Of course I'm very self conscious about my neighbors, but so far, only the kid on top points this way with his laser pointer. I want to get one of those bright lights and point it at him when he looks this way. He is probably 8 or 10. His brother is a big football fan. Every time there's a game he waves his huge flag out the window. Their mother is very much into doing laundry. Oh well, regular life, like everywhere else.

And here are a couple of pictures I took tonight.





I'm off to Spain tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll be able to post from there. Perhaps is possible, but not sure. In any case, have a wonderful time,and happy holidays or whatever it is that you do during this time of the year. I'll be waiting for Santa with my nephews! Hasta la vista, baby!

2 comments:

Chantal said...

! great holiday pictures. LOL at the couple! Hey, hit me up on my e-mail or something want to ask you a question, but I can't find a contact page for ya.

nina michelle said...

I love these pictures! Especially of the building!

nina