Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Change is good...?

We live in a very fast world, everything evolves, everything changes, and if you don't change, then you are left behind and out of it. We all change in our personal lives... that is also part of growing up, a sign that you are evolving as a person.
The truth is, change is good, except when you are faced with radical changes without time to adjust to them.
It feels so hard to accept the changes! Depression comes in knocking in your head, some times takes over and doesn't allow you to continue. It is a battle agains your will, a need to continue. Something will come around, you'll feel better, and life will be nice again. But until that happens, it sucks!
Then, I read the news: Myanmar's Cyclone, China's earthquake... the devastation, the losses, the pain. My life is really good! I miss my girlfriend very much.

1 comment:

mzsalty said...

I am so glad you finally wrote something here... I was worried that life had taken a toll on you since coming back to the states... I know things are tough, hang in there my friend and believe that all will work out for you some how... missing your GF has got to be one of the hardest parts of being here... (((HUGS)))... keep us updated on what's going on with you!