Tuesday, May 20, 2008

She is coming soon!

Well, after almost two years of seen each other at least once a week, flirting, me looking and looking, her... well, she just kept teasing me, exposing herself on the screen, showing me how out of my league she was. I felt bad, but secretly my desires were burning deep inside. I even tried looking for someone else! She was too much for me, I just couldn't even imagine the posibility of having her all to myself.
I saw her with someone else, and it was nice, so nice that I had an even deeper desire.
But things happen for a reason, I'm sure! After flirting, teasing me, I found that she could be in my league after all. So, after a couple of days dealing with her and her people, I finally did it.
I decided that she'll be more helpful to me right here, next to me, helping me with work, and doing stuff that now I can't do. I am so looking forward to spend endless hours together....
Next time I'll show you her picture.

3 comments:

mzsalty said...

Ahhhhhh... I bet she is very cute! Hope she makes things easier for you! I look forward to those pics of her...

Forever In Blue Jeans said...

uhh... post those pics girl!

Queers United said...

came across your blog, leaving some love
http://www.queersunited.blogspot.com