Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What makes a woman SEXY?


Its almost 4 in the morning, and I'm not sleepy at all. So, I was thinking about sharing with you cyber visitors my ideas of what makes a woman sexy. First, I feel that every woman I've been attracted to, was and probably still is very sexy. My first serious crush was Julie Andrews playing Maria in "The Sound of Music". Yes, I know, not very innocent of me at 8 years old, but I just couldn't help it! By that time I also fell in love for the first time: my third grade teacher. I always had the hots for older women!
After that, I can't remember much. I think I was not paying too much attention, since I was trying to be straight. Years passed, I went to the University and it wasn't until my Masters degree that I actually came to face the truth.
I went to the movies and saw in a huge screen an incredible shot. The movie, "Pretty Woman" and the object of my desires, Julia Roberts! My heart stopped, I felt like melting, but then it was over, and I thought it was something brief, just a fleeting moment of crazy passion at the 3:15pm show.
But life and Television had something else for me to digest. Candice Bergen playing Murphy Brown was the woman of my dreams! Clever, funny, strong... I couldn't fake being straight anymore.

My first "serious" girlfriend knew I had other loves that came freely into our bedroom: Melina Kanakaredes in her underware walking around on a scene from "Providence", or Annette Bening in "The American President" and later on, Mariska Hargitay, Meridith Vieira, Demi Moore... There was only one that was a constant, even in her worst moments, she was always my real love: Julia Roberts! In "Stepmom" I really confirmed that she will always be for me the epitome of a Sexy Woman... of course after my girlfriend! Good thing my girlfriend has this German mentality and doesn't have a problem if I have a one night thing with Julia... so, Julia, if you are reading this, please contact me! I promise you a night to remember!!! OK, time to go to bed, Good night!

No comments: