Monday, April 2, 2007

Support women's sports! WNBA


First of all, this is so not like me! I am really not into sports, but I feel I should do my part of supporting the women that are in professional sports. I was checking out the WNBA website, and found that the tickets to the games start at $10! That is pretty affordable to be in New York City! Of course I checked out the Liberty Team. When I told my girlfriend this afternoon that I was actually writing about sports in my blog, her jaw dropped! I am still laughing at her face!
Other than that, I've been experimenting with a great little software. I'll show you all what I have done later on. It would go faster, if I could understand all the commands! (The software is in German, and my German is very basic and rather limited)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sally:

I'm a big Liberty fan. I've been to a number of games, and they're usually pretty good -- although the Liberty have had some bad seasons for the past years. I agree. Women's sports should be supported.

Lisa

Sally said...

Thank you Lisa!
At least a real fan!
I do have friends who are very much into basketball, but I never was too much into it, and now even less, because in Europe, Soccer is the king of the sports. I think the only basketball game I saw was in Spain last year, when Spain won the World Cup against Greece in Japan (I think it was Japan). But it was the men playing. Thanks for stopping by!