Saturday, November 24, 2007

Moonlight




The light was so bright, I thought it was a lamp outside my window. The problem is that there are no lamps on the fifth floor. As amazing as it is not being full moon yet, I couldn't resist and took some pictures. Technically I used low speed on the camera. Tried different things except using the tripod. So, here are some of the pix I took.


Digital cameras with all the possibilities of manual analog cameras are so much fun! I have it with me all the time, with extra rechargeable AA batteries and I use it almost everywhere. If you are curious, it is a Kodak Z1275.

And if you are into experimenting with light, speed and ISO, this little camera is the perfect one. Another addiction: I am now addicted to my digital camera! How pathetic am I?? (Just hope that my old beautiful analog camera doesn't find out. I feel unfaithful to her after all these years... Oh well!)

2 comments:

Forever In Blue Jeans said...

I know what you mean! I L-O-V-E my digital. I used to be an old fashioned film snob. Always touting.. "I'll never go digital".. until I did! Keep up with the great shots... check out www.betterphoto.com

sigh & smile said...

i like how you 'genderised' your analog as 'her' :)

http://orienation-undefined.blogspot.com/