Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Birthday!


At my age, which I am not going to disclose at such a public place, birthdays come by so fast, that I can hardly take them into account! Some times I even have to think hard of the year I was born, and then remember my real age! LOL!
As we've been doing for the last 4 years, I went out for dinner with my GF. We had a great time at an Argentinian restaurant where the steak is superb! This time was rather quiet, just the two of us, very intimate and fun!

As a gift I got a book published in French, with photos of women that are just getting out of bed. Many of them are very famous... they look so good even at that moment of the day! Two of my favorite women are in the book: Emma Thompson and Demi Moore.
And I also got a very cozy blanquet, perfect to use in winter while watching TV on the sofa.

I was thinking about how my life has change with my GF in it! She helps me see everything under a different perspective, savoring every moment, enjoying each other's company and having a blast with the simplest things. I can't imagine my life without her! It is so great to be in love! Today I feel very fortunate to have her with me.

4 comments:

Sony E said...

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!!!!
So your age is a mistery uh, hehehe it's alright.

Congratulations one more time I send you a BIG hug!!!
It's nice to know that you are so happy and in love. Keep it that way! ;)

Bill Graber said...

Happy Birthday

Feminist Housewife said...

I totally have that blanket with the female symbols on it from Ikea!

And happy belated birthday :)

Chantal said...

Oh my I should have come back here sooner! Happy Belated Birthday... or as we say in dutch

Fijne Verjaardag!