Friday, March 23, 2007

Beautiful day!

The sun woke me up, and that is something rare.
That makes me feel pretty good already.
I was reading about the cancer relapse of John Edwards' wife.
I can imagine how she feels, but I can't help but think that he will use this as a political element for his intentions in the run for the presidency.
I will support Hillary. I always liked her, and I really hope she gets a chance at it.
I even sent her a message on her website, and it was great to receive an e-mail from her.
(Of course I know it wasn't really her but her campaign using her name, but still, I have an e-mail from Hillary Clinton in my Hotmail inbox!)
On the other hand, as a New Yorker, I like Giuliani too...
but being gay and republican is an oximoron!
The same thing with being catholic and gay. An Oximoron.
That's why I am a former catholic.


http://www.hillaryclinton.com

No comments: