Sunday, March 25, 2007

Out Dancing!

Last night I went out dancing with my girlfriend and another two friends. We went to Serene, which is a bar here in Berlin that has Girl Dance parties every saturday. Last night's DJ was pretty decent. At that bar I discover the importance of the DJ! Once there was this DJ that was so bad! Almost nobody was dancing, and she could not mix music to save her life!
So, yes, it is important to have a DJ that can "read" the crowd and play music that people would want to dance to.
Of course today I woke up feeling that smoke filled air in my throat, not to mention my clothes.
I like it better when the place is a smoke free environment, but here in Berlin, they are still smoking.
I'm happy my girlfriend stopped smoking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous new blog, Sally! My compliments. Lisa H. (New Jersey.)