Thursday, March 22, 2007

First time

Hello there!
My name is Sally.
I am a lesbian.
I might have opinions, points of view, some comments about many things, but basically, I am looking for a place that I can just publish what I am thinking.
You might like it or not.
I hope you leave some comments here.
I would like it if you leave me a message and tell me where are you from, and what drove you to my blog.
Anyone can leave a comment: lesbians, gays, straights, transgender, transexuals, bisexual, heteroflexibles, sexually fluid, whites, blacks, reds, yellows, greens, democrats, republicans, believers, atheists, well, everybody is welcome.
Keep in touch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enoyed your writings and as I am straight but did experiment at one time with lesbianism and quite enjoyed it. So maybe that makes me bi? I don't know and I don't really care as I dislike labels I am just me.
Ray

Sally said...

Thanks Ray! I think experimenting only one time doesn't really makes you bi... but I'm glad you were open enough to at least try it! I think that is the important thing is life!

Donna said...

I love the way you both think. I am kitchenwitch from MyLot, Sally.

I also love the way the Phoebe from Friends sang it to the school children:
"Some men like women and
Some men like men and
Some men like both,
But, I just say they're kidding themselves"!

It's not my opinion because I don't have an opinion at all when it comes to labels; but I loved that song as much as Smelly Cat and I still sing them both quite frequently.